Are you looking for an amazing Everglades kayak tour to make lifelong memories on your vacation to Florida? If so, please join us in our 10th year of business on a kayaking trip and experience “the difference” paddling with the Shurr Adventures Team! We are a small family business that truly cares for each of our clients and it shows both on our Everglades kayak tours and in our reviews.
Why Choose us? Shurr Adventures Top 10
- We have been the #1 ranked company on Trip Advisor in Everglades City for over two years.
- Our guides Dan Camp, Abby Sullivan, Justin Shurr, and Alli Shurr are all certified Florida Master Naturalists, a merit that we received from the University of Florida, and our Bachelor’s Degrees are in the fields of Biology, Geography, Environmental Studies, and Environmental Geoscience.
- We operate tours within National Park Service lands, a distinction that only a select few outfitters receive! Within these permitted areas our company has the smallest guest to guide ratio, giving you the most personalized experience out there.
- We come recommended by Outside Magazine and have worked with the popular PBS for Children TV show, "Wild Kratts".
- We offer a wide variety of Everglades kayaking tours; so if you want to see alligators, dolphins, wading birds, mangrove tunnels, or isolated islands, we can deliver!
- We shuttle you to the river in our passenger van, so you don't have to worry about parking your vehicle in the tight spaces at the boat launch.
- Alli, Justin, Abby, and Dan guide on class IV to V whitewater rivers in the summer, this gives us a great insight on teaching paddling skills and river safety.
- We have both double and single kayaks that our guests can choose from. The kayaks we have in our fleet are the most comfortable on the market, making your trip that much more enjoyable!
Even though our small company consists of only the four of us, Shurr Adventures is constantly striving to do more and be better. We not only have Everglades National Park and Big Cypress National Park tours, but we also offer summer kayaking, hiking, and photography tours in Yellowstone National Park and the Grand Tetons.
We started this company 10 years ago with a 1994 geo prism with 220, 000 miles, 1000 dollars in the bank account, and a dream. We absolutely love our job and look forward to helping you plan an amazing tour.